Monday, October 12, 2009

I am back =)

Hey friends !


First Of all.. I want to say sorry to all my friends here..


I am too lazy to update my blog ~ haha ..don't know why ~


I M SO LAZYYY ... =.=



forgive me ya~


there are a lots of things happen this few days..


i quarrel with my dear because i keep on doing something he don't like these days..


and he found out my mistakes again and again but i promised...this time.. i will not repeat my mistakes again.. i swear !


I JUST WANT TO STAY BY YOUR SIDE BECAUSE YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME !


I PROMISE WON'T MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN..


I KNOW IT IS HARD TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE ME NOW .. BUT THIS TIME I AM NOT TRYING TO FIND EXCUSES , BUT TO PROVE THAT I'VE CHANGED.


anyway .. thx for my babe JIA helping me on persuading my dear to forgive me for this time ..

and also the last time...


=)



No comments:

Post a Comment