Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Back =)

It's been a long time i din't updated my blog ...
I've no idea what should i write ..
erhmm...
Thinking back, i miss my secondary school life with my schoolmates..
it's really fun and happy !
Yesterday, finally.. i met my secondary schoolmate Anikko Tam at 1u ..
I DO MISS HER A LOTS ! X o X o
Well, it was a memorable day for her she said, because finally this time i din't put her aeroplane ..
I spend my time with her for almost 3 hours..
I don't have much time to spend with her because my DARLING end his singing session at NEWAY at 7..
Feel so embarassing...sigh~
but I promise...I'll call you out often nxt time kyaz !
Today, It's definitely a great day for me too ! Because i've bought a high heels from NOSE~
I wonder why girls like to wear high heels?
looking more attractive?
i guess too!
That's why i spend my money on it..
haha ~
it cost me RM109.90 !!
OMG ~
but, it's alright .
Girls will always feel exciting when buying something that they really like ..
Ohh.. I 've to stopped here..
X o X o

No comments:

Post a Comment