Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Tuesday ~

Today, before me and evonne go for the MAGNUM training at Jalan Maharajalela headquarter office




We went shopping at TIMESQUARE.




Our training started at 5.30 but we prepared early because evonne says she wants to look for the shoes that we need to wear on our working day, and me too.





end up....








I bought the pink 1 ~ and she bought the yellow 1~








I AM A 100% SHOPPING QUEEN =.=




I tell myself not to simply spend money anymore..






but i know i will not success..haha!






As usual, I bought a lot of stuff...



















HAHAHAHA~





When the timing reach, we went for the training ..


















At first, i really confuse with the brochure that given by our agent " KELVIN"..



























I don't know anything about Magnum 4D and i am not interested with it ..









but start from now i have to learn more about this because i have to explain to my clients and encourage them to buy the NEW 4D JACKPOT...




















Our supervisor lead us on the training and based on what he present to us , properly i start to understand what NEW 4D JACKPOT is about..



























We are the 2nd batch of girls that came for training ..


















I've ask lots of question to make sure everything for me is clear and i won't get confuse.



























Our training process end on 7.30...



























and Evonne's boyfriend come and fetch us home..



























My boyfriend wants to give a suprise for his hengdai .. AH HONG for his birthday..



























and so, we went to JUST K at BREM MALL for his BIRTHDAY celebration...


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HONG =)


















I'm sure that he was really happy on that day because a lots of people came for his birthday celebration..



























I am the one who be the DJ in the room because i keep on choosing RNB song to let them get high !! hahaha~




I felt like i am at the CLUB ~ haha!




I am totally enjoyed that day !
We took a group's picture .. but is in AH HONG'S handphone...
I'll promise to post it later when i get those pictures from AH HONG ...





My dear get drunk =.=








He drink a lots ...CHIVAS+ CARLSBERG ....









OMG !!!!









I told him not to drink so much but he said he wants to "ying chao" his friends ...














The birthday Boy and his girlfriend, Chocoyo drink a lots too...












When the party's end ...






my dear is totally drunk and he needs me to carry him when walking to the car park...










He keep on vomit .... ushhh~~















That's why i say .. DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO DRINK !!










DON'T BE SO ACTION ! HAHA ~





dear ... i know you are good in drinking but you are too over....







I've took a lots of pics that day.. in the toilet ! haha~














Let's have a look ...








































I took too many pictures on that day ...




you all can just visit my friendster or facebook to see those pics ya..!!


I am too lazy to upload all those PICS .......................



No comments:

Post a Comment