Friday, July 24, 2009

Work Work Work !

Time passes really fast, It's July now .

and so finally, me and my darling get together already 3 months plus..

He makes me change a lots , that's what one of my bestie " Yan Yan " says..


Nowadays, I woke up pretty early in the morning...

Today morning , i were chatting wif my friend, ToTo at msn... she told me that she is finding

replacement for today event's job ,because she can't make it on today . She ask me whether can

replace her or not, yet , i can't make it too because i going to club today - POPPY .

Forgive me for this , Toto..

She has another event job - the pc fair at KLCC ... and i had already send them my profile and attach with my photos.

Hopefully i'll get a good news soon..

Later, in the afternoon, i will be going to sing k wif my lovely boyfriend and his buddies too..


Since my sick had already recover, i really gonna sing KAU KAU today!! haha ~

Forgive me for my " Broken" English ya...

Tonight, 2nd round will be - POPPY !

I gonna meet my sweetheart JIAJIA there, and some other friends, and i will take lots more pictures to post on my blog...

Hopefully i will enjoy the party tonight !


OK.. see ya ... have a good saturday everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment