Friday, August 21, 2009

21/08

Nothing special for Today!




I had my lunch wif my another bestie ... EVONNE TAN




she came wif Foh Weng...



I din't really dress up myself ... just come with a simple " T " and a shorts



same goes to EVONNE too =)




Because of my own convenient.. i asked them to have lunch at the nearest cafe around my boyfriend's house~




Nothing much to said ...




Let's Picture do Talking ...



Evonne



Me





Do you all see what's Evonne holding?

Yeah ! cigarettes SKL .. we love it ~

I love the tastes ..

hehe ~


Today i had done something " stupid "

hmmmm...

nothing much to say about that..

To someone who know what I'm talking about..

but i felt more comfortable after i doing that...

and i got no more worries now .

God Bless me ...


No comments:

Post a Comment